Day 004: The Route | 09/06/2010


I thought I would share my route in case anyone wants to join in on the fun. (I am having visions of Forrest Gump running through the Arizona desert and his throng of followers).  

My route starts in Old Town Timnath, Colorado and finishes in Loveland, Colorado.  I take Colorado Highway 5 south out of Timnath to Cross Roads Boulevard, under I-25 and continue on to Rocky Mountain Ave.  Rocky Mountain Ave. takes me right to my office at 5200 Hahns Peak Drive. Total distance 1 way: 9.4 miles.


Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! Wish I could ride with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can. And will! (I meant and will like, you will, not with Will, although you could ride with will as well). Good thing we don't have a son named well.

    ReplyDelete