Day 016: Cycletote Part Deux | 09/22/2010

Tonight I took our two youngest boys (Will 2. Theo 1) over to my mom and dads.  This was their inaugural ride together in the new cycletote trailer. 
It is 4.9 miles each way, and they both did pretty well.  Will started to protest a bit at about the 4 mile mark (aren't 2 year olds just precious).
Had a nice dinner with my mom and dad (@nicoolmama has school every night, so I am a single parent in the evenings).  Then we rode home. The boys were happy to see their momma who had just got home from school.  (and I think they were just happy to be home thinking maybe dad was a little nuts hauling them around in a trailer hooked up to a bike)
I cannot express how happy I am with our cycletote trailer.  Cycletote is one of those many hole-in-the-wall companies that have a brilliant quality product but because they don't have a real marketing budget is a secret from most the world.  If you need anymore proof about their quality we are going to be ordering another one. (you know we have 5 little monsters to haul around)

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment