Day 015: Obesssion | 09/21/2010

I have this problem.  When I get into something, I am absolutely consumed by it.  

Fortunately I am really into being a good dad and a good husband to @nicoolmama.  But I am also becoming even more passionate about cycling.  So I thought I would she a couple of new-to-me things I have found out on the 'net that fit in with my biking passion:
This guy took his family on a 5 week bike journey from Glacier Park in Montana to Banff National Park in Alberta.


Urbanvelo.com
A very cool urban bike scene website!  Major kudos for posting free electronic versions of your print mag. (see my post on magazines)




Bern Helmets
Kick ass cool looking bike helmets.  I can't vouch for anything on these other than they are damn cool looking.  I have never been a fan of the traditional bike helmet, not only are they fugly, they never seem to fit right, are uncomfortable and at best good for 3 seasons.  I am ordering new helmets for me @nicoolmama and the 5 kids.

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment