Day 005: Procrastination and listening to books | 09/07/2010

Quick post tonight because I procrastinated in working on this today and now am tired.  I also spent most of the evening working on some Pro-Bono work I am doing for my brother's restaurant Wholly Stromboli


It's ironic that I am procrastinating on writing this post since I am currently listening to the book The Now Habit which deals with procrastination and how to stop.


I like to listen to books while I ride.  With the Motorola S9-HD bluetooth headphones and my iPhone, I can listen to books, iPod music or Pandora and also take the occasional call while riding.  I can still hear traffic well enough that there is little safety concern.


Lastly, I am going to pick a song of the day... because I can:


Today's song:
Jungle Gym - Jack Johnson


Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment