Day 010: Birthday | 09/14/2010

You say it’s your birthday.
It’s my birthday too, yeah.
I am glad it’s your birthday
Happy Birthday to you.
Once I had kids, my birthday seemed to diminish in importance. (I have always thought that birthday should be a celebration for the MOM.. but I digress). And I am ok with that.  My nicole made the day special and am looking forward to my party with family this friday.
Anyway, short post, today was my birthday.  I had a great ride into work today, no wind, nice cool fallish feel in the air, listening to Jack Johnson radio on pandora and all of the songs seemed to play at the right time.  
I am going to have a drink and take a walk (a tradition that I copied from an old episode of Mad About You, many years ago.)
Till tomorrow....

2 comments:

  1. So I ended up having several drinks and didn't take my walk. Hopefully I can get a raincheck from Nicole for taking my walk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course baby! :)

    I am excited to celebrate you coming into this world on Friday!

    ReplyDelete