Day 011: Trees Everywhere Rejoice | 09/15/2010

I don't think this has anything to do with biking to work.  It probably has more to do with a JD Infused birthday resolution.  

I don't know about you, but for some reason I get all nostalgic looking back on my birthday and energized looking forward, But I have decided I WILL NO LONGER BUY PRINT PUBLICATIONS. (Yeah, I know pretty big deal right)

I will shed all of my beloved magazines (I am a sucker for good magazine design and production). I will no longer buy paper books....
All of my reading content will need to come in an electronic form. 

I love that I can carry my book and magazine library with me everywhere I go on my iPad. In a butterfly-flapping-it's-wings sort of way, I am making my statement to publishers everywhere to start or continue providing content electronically....
If anyone is interested in the details, I use (all on my iPad) iBooks, nook, kindle and Zinio.

      

Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment